Tuesday, September 24, 2013

BH Cosmetics Floral Blushes Review


Hi ladies!

Hope everyone is having a lovely start to the week! I have been immensely busy with school but it won't stop me from enjoying some new goodies I have gotten in the mail! BH Cosmetics was having a great deal on their new Floral blushes.. all 5 for TWENTY bucks. Me, being the shopaholic that I am, couldn't pass up this opportunity. I received them recently and I can never complain about BH Cosmetics shipping - it probably took less than a week for them to get here. 

The blushes are originally $4.95 and come in 5 different shades. All of which I have include Tulip, Rose, Lilac, Daisy, and Iris. They are all different, corresponding shades to names. 

I noticed that these are HUGE. Haha, which I love! It means these will last me a while. I will be including a picture of swatches up next.. 



..so as you can probably tell, not all of them were completely pigmented as I thought they would be. If you'd like a more detailed look you may check my Instagram! My favorite by far was Rose, it was the softest one out of the bunch and full on saturated color with a light sweep of my finger. I also believe it may compliment the most variety of skin tones. The least pigmented resulted to be was Daisy - probably the chalkiest as well. Not a huge fan, but I can make it work. I can probably also use these shades as highlights/eyeshadows. Every highlight also swatched beautifully, no complaints there.  

Overall grade: B- 

I love the cute packaging, the size of the blushes and that they don't really have a scent as I am acne-prone and my skin can be somewhat sensitive to scents. For the most part, the blushes swatched true to color for the exception of Daisy. I can definitely see these as being every day blushes! Ladies, for $5 each, you can't go wrong. Let me know if you've tried these yourself - I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Enjoy your week! 
If you have any requests, please let me know in the comment section. :) 

xo

Instagram: soniscandy 


4 comments:

  1. Well I definitely will not be purchasing these. I am way darker than you and if they're sheer on you they'll barely be noticeable on me. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! I also think that the Rose shade would work for you though.

      Delete