Thursday, September 26, 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC


RIRI HEARTS MAC

eeeeeeeep!

SO GUESS WHAT!? I was able to get my hands on some RiRi goodies today! The hubby and I went to one of the closest Pro stores we've got around at a pretty late timing because I had AM classes..

GUYS. I mean ladies, er, mhm..

I just CAN'T. The packaging is to die for! I haven't been able to take pictures of anything specific yet because overall it was a very busy day for us.. But I did get this picture of all the goodies in our MAC bag. ^_^

Most were birthday gifts for my lovely sis and sister-in-law. I only got two things. But I will definitely be going back for more - when it hits counters on the 3rd! So ladies - if you didn't get your chance, mark your calendars! Most of the items were sold out by the time we got there. I ended up with the blush and a lipstick.. Of course, I will make sure to post those deets on here ASAP!

In the meantime, can we just stare at this packaging!?

Enjoy your night, get back to ya on the next post!

IG : soniscandy

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment