Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Sola Look - The Glamatica Collection Lipsticks




Hi everyone!

Today, I will be talking about these beautiful lipsticks that I received not too long ago. I have been wearing these constantly and I am impressed by their pigment and staying power!

The set of lipsticks comes in a pack of 3 and they retail for $30 which is an amazing price point for the quality. 

The colors that are included are Karla, Carolina, and Isabel.



The first thing I noticed about these lipsticks was packaging. Right off the bat, I could tell they were amazing quality because they felt heavy - I know that sounds weird. Compared to my MAC lippies, these felt heavier and they close super securely. The logo is also on each lipstick, "The Sola Look" decorated with pretty flowers in purple. A+ for packaging! 


Swatches above from left to right are: Isabel, Carolina, and Karla! They are all matte on the lips. Isabel presents a little more satin sheen but nothing too crazy. 

As a fellow hispanic woman myself, I am obsessed with the cute names - it feels a little more personal. :)

These are heavily pigmented and the darker shades lasted a bit more than the nude. Longevity was about 5 hours without touching up!

Carolina is my favorite - I have a thing for fuchsia lipsticks.. LOL

Above everything my favorite aspect of this lipstick line is what it represents. The Sola Look promotes confidence and beauty in every woman in a very glamorous way! There are no heavy oils or the dry feeling like other matte lipsticks. These are not tested on animals and are paraben- and lanolin-free!

What more could you ask for in a lipstick!?

One suggstion for The Sola Look - make more shades! I have thoroughly enjoyed these and hope they expand their lipstick line.

You can find these beautiful lipsticks on their site: TheSolaLook.com 

Hope you enjoyed this review and have a great end of the week! 

Follow me on IG: soniscandy 

:) xo

1 comment: